That's great! A tenant is interested in your boat!
When a tenant is interested in your boat, they can :
- send you a message via the Click&Boat messenger, or
- send you a booking request directly
When a tenant chooses to directly send you a booking request:
- They select the available dates they are interested in on your listing,
- They can subscribe to additional insurance,
- They can add a promotional code,
- They finally finish the booking process by entering their credit card information to pre-authorize the payment.
When the rental booking request is submitted by the Tenant, you are immediately notified, and you can accept or refuse their request directly from your Click&Boat account.
The amount of the booking will only be charged to the tenant's credit card if you accept the booking request.