The sun will eventually come out!
For any half-day or full-day booking, you and your tenant can decide to postpone or cancel your booking:
- If a Special Weather Report has been issued by the maritime authorities
- Or if you both feel that sailing is not an option.
If you and your tenant agree to cancel the booking due to bad weather conditions:
- The tenant will be refunded the full amount of the booking, excluding the Click&Boat service fee and commission (which will be credited to the tenant's profile as a voucher for future rentals),
- The tenant will be fully refunded if he has subscribed to the weather guarantee proposed by Click&Boat at the time of the reservation.
The owner will not be paid when a reservation is canceled for weather reasons.
How to cancel for bad weather?
- Go to your Click&Boat account,
- Go to"My Bookings" section,
- Click on "Access"
- Then click on "Cancel Booking". In the drop-down menu, select "weather reason". This action automatically cancels the rental and the tenant is immediately notified.
We recommend that you always notify the tenant before canceling, as a courtesy, but also to potentially reschedule the booking together.
Note that you can cancel a rental for weather reasons up to one hour before the start of the rental.