When you make a booking request to an owner, he has :
- 6 hours to accept your request if the charter is scheduled for the next day,
- 12 hours to accept your request, if the charter is scheduled for the next 48 to 72 hours,
- 24 hours to accept your request, if the charter is scheduled more than 72 hours in advance,
- 48 hours to accept your request, if the charter is scheduled more than a week in advance.
The owner can accept or refuse your booking request.
- If he accepts your booking request, your credit card is debited with the amount of the rental and any insurance subscribed.
- If the owner refuses your booking request, you will not be charged.
In order to increase your chances of renting a boat that you like, we invite you to send your request to several owners.
** When one of them accepts your request, the system will automatically cancel the other pending requests so that there is zero risk of booking multiple boats or being charged multiple times**