A booking fee and a commission are applied to each rental.
The booking fee is paid by the tenant and represents a very small percentage of the total rental amount.
The commission, on the other hand, is paid by the owner. The commission is a percentage of the rate displayed on the website. This percentage depends on the agreements made between Click&Boat and the owner.
The rate displayed on the site (the price paid by the tenant) is the rental rate, which includes the booking fee and the commission.
These fees are Click&Boat's income and allow us to provide all the services that our users benefit from.
Thanks to this income, Click&Boat :
- Develops the platform and the application, improving the quality of our tools every year thanks to the many developers who work on the site and the application;
- Pays the support teams for bookings and listing management, who are available 7 days a week during the high season and communicate in 5 different languages;
- Pays for bank transaction fees and text messaging;
- Pays for offices and running costs;
- Pays for advertising costs that give us worldwide visibility. They allow owners to be visible to hundreds of thousands of tenants but also allow tenants to have access to thousands of boats.
Click&Boat is a French company that pays its VAT and charges in France. By creating more than a hundred new jobs in 2022, and by giving dozens of young people the opportunity to have their first experience in a company every year, Click&Boat is contributing to the dynamism of employment.