Creation and Management of my Account
How to Create a Booking Request
- Which payment methods does Click&Boat accept?
- I am interested in a boat, how can I be sure that it is not a scam?
- Do I need a licence to rent a boat?
- Can I make a booking in a friends or family members' name?
- Can I see the boat before I book it?
- Can I ask the owner for a discount or a customised offer? How do I pay for it?
Preparation for a Booking
Modification or Cancellation of my Booking
- The rental did not take place, but it is still marked as "accepted", will I be refunded?
- The owner has cancelled the rental, will I get my money back?
- I want to cancel my booking, and I have subscribed to Mondial insurance, what do I do?
- How do I know what the cancellation policy is for the boat I have booked?
- The owner wants to cancel the rental, and has contacted me to do so from my account, what should I do?
- Why am I not fully refunded for a cancellation?
Claims, Litigation and Deposit
- The boat does not match the listing, what can I do?
- If a damage report claim is opened after a rental, how is it handled?
- We are in dispute with the owner, what should we do?
- The boat broke down during the rental period, what should I do?
- Something was damaged during the rental, what should I do?
- A private owner is asking me for a deposit, what should I do?