If you have a booking with a private owner :
You will receive your rental contract by e-mail upon confirmation of your booking, along with a check-in list (checklist used for the inventory of fixtures). You can also find this contract in the "Booking" section of your account, by clicking on "Download the contract" directly from the right booking.
The contract contains the following information:
- Personal information filled in by the owner and the renter
- The boat booked and its exact location
- The dates and times of the booking
- The total price paid by the renter
- The amount of the deposit
- The check-in list and check-out list
- The damage report
If you have a booking with a professional owner :
Professional owners use their own contracts. They will send it to you, either before the rental or on the day of the rental.
** In both cases, the rental contract must be signed by the tenant and the owner on the day of the booking **