You can find the boat of your dreams directly from our site!
The best way to proceed is to do your research by setting specific filters and contacting the owners who offer the boats you are interested in.
To find the boat of your dreams:
- Enter our website - Click&Boat.
- Select "Register" and create your account.
- Log in to your account and start your research by selecting a destination, dates, type of boat and any other criteria you deem relevant.
- After reviewing the search results, we suggest that you contact the owners via the platform. To do so, click on the boat you are interested in and click on the "Send a message" tab. This will allow you to exchange information about the characteristics, conditions and rental of the boat. We recommend that you contact several owners in order to have several alternatives and to maximize your chances of finalizing your booking.
- You will be able to make a booking request, for which you will be asked to enter your credit card details. This allows the platform to pre-authorise the credit card so that we can charge your card when the owner accepts the request. If the request expires or is rejected, the funds are automatically released.
- The owner may also send you special/personalised offers according to the terms and conditions that you could define together through the platform, which you will be able to accept and pay, to confirm your booking.
- Once your booking is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details and contact information of the owner (email address and phone number).
If you are looking to charter for more than one day, please feel free to request a quote online. A travel consultant will contact you to help you find the boat that meets your requirements.