I you wish to cancel your booking:
- Go to your Click&Boat account and click on "Bookings".
- Select the booking you wish to cancel and click on "Access",
- Click on "Cancel reservation" and select the reason for cancellation.
However, please keep in mind that owners should commit to honoring all accepted bookings.
You can only cancel a reservation in case of force majeure:
- If the weather conditions do not allow safe sailing (cancellation for bad weather conditions).
- If your boat has suffered damage or breakdown preventing any navigation.
If you are forced to cancel due to damage, please remember to update your calendar under "My Listings", then "Edit", then "My Calendar".
Please also be aware that your cancellation rate impacts your visibility on the platform. Indeed, owners who never cancel their rentals are better ranked (visibility) on the platform than an owner who has made several cancellations.
** As well, we have implemented a new cancellation policy to limit last-minute cancellations from owners and build trust in Click&Boat.
We apply cancellation penalties when owners cancel a booking without a valid reason.