The owner has to submit any damage claim within 24 hours maximum following the rental via the application or the website only.
=> The owner only can submit a claim.
The owner can submit a claim through the e-contract available on the application.
If you do not have the application, you will have to submit the claim on our website:
- Click the "Bookings" tab,
- Then go to "In progress" (or "History"),
- Click on the relevant booking,
- Click on the link "Submit a claim" at the bottom of the page, under the heading "Cancellation conditions"
- Go to your "Messages" section,
- Click the message with the client,
- Find the option at the bottom of your conversation.
To complete the damage claim, you will be required to provide:
- The rental contract,
- The insurance certificate,
- The damage report signed by the tenant and the owner,
- Photos of the damage.
On the "Damage report" document, you have to choose between 2 options:
A) Amicable settlement: Click&Boat will not take the deposit from the tenant.
B) The deposit is debited by Click&Boat: Click&Boat will debit the deposit as a precaution while the dispute is being sorted out - a repair estimate must be presented to validate the amount to be deducted from the tenant's deposit.
In the event that the rented boat suffered failure/breakdown during the rental, it is possible under certain conditions to cancel the rental.
Please note that all claim requests made by phone, email, or chat will not be taken into account.
** Our advice: take the time at the start and end of the rental to complete the check-in and check-out checklist and sign the documents specifying each damage or concern **