As a private owner, you can request the opening of a damage claim within 24 hours after the end of the rental if you notice any damage on your boat that was not mentioned on the check-in document.
You can report a damage via the e-contract available on the application.
If you do not use the application, you will have to report the damage from our website:
- Go to the "Bookings" section, then click on "In progress" (or "History"), and click on the concerned booking:
- Go to the bottom of the page, under the "Cancellation conditions" section, and click on the link "Declare a damage".
You can also report the damage from the message page with the tenant, in "Messages", at the bottom of your conversation.
In order to complete the damage claim, you must provide:
- The rental contract
- The damage report signed by the tenant and the owner a
- The photos of the damage.
On the document "Damage report", you can choose between 2 options:
- A) Amicable settlement: Click&Boat will not be able to debit the deposit.
- B) Debit of the deposit by Click&Boat: the repair quote must be provided to estimate the amount to be deducted from the tenant's deposit as a precautionary measure.
If the rented boat breaks down during your rental, it is possible under certain conditions (see details HERE) to cancel the rental.
Please note that all damage requests made by phone, email, or chat will not be taken into account.
** Our advice: take the time at the beginning and end of the rental to fulfill the check-in and check-out document and to sign it carefully, mentioning any damages or concerns **